Diaphragm Rubber Sheets – Gasket Material
Our neoprene DIAPHRAGM SHEET is a high-grade general purpose, material with broad applications in oil and gasoline service such as fuel pumps, control valves and similar uses. DIAPHRAGM SHEETING is strong, flexible packing material designed to transmit pulsating motions between fluids, gases, and air in all types of gauges, meters, and valves. It contains high quality fabric insertions to give uniform structural strength over the entire diaphragm area. It is made with plies of medium weight, square-woven cotton duck - or nylon. Combined with the oil-resistant properties of neoprene, it will operate effectively in an oil atmosphere.
- STOCK SIZES 1/32", 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", and custom sizes available
- Continuous sheets and rolls for quick delivery
- ASTM grade and premium grade neoprene
- In-house die cutting to your exact specifications
- Custom gaskets and seals for regulators, pumps, control valves
- Special materials, nylon, polyester, nomex, cotton
- All industrial rubber sheeting – neoprene, nitrile, Viton™, EPDM, hypalon, butyl, red rubber
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.