THREAD TYPES There are basically two thread systems used in hydraulics. One is the iron pipe thread, the other is the SAE standard screw thread. The type to be used on hydraulic hose couplings is usually predetermined by the pump and valve porting used in the system.
IRON PIPE THREADS For hydraulic service, it is recommended that the Dryseal American Standard Taper Pipe Thread form be used. SAE SCREW THREADS JIC (Joint Industry Conference) seals are obtained by the mating of two beveled metal surfaces.
Many items are available for same day or factory direct shipment.
- Low pressure, high pressure, ultra-high pressure, high temperature hose
- In-house custom assembly
- SAE, DIN & MSHA standards
- All materials, nitrile, stainless, nylon, non-conductive orange
- Hydraulic hardware, adapters, fittings, couplings, hangers, hose ends, strainers
- Military and mil-spec hydraulic hose